A family favorite appetizer that is so easy to prepare and take to events or perfect for tailgating too! Shelley’s cousin Brenna introduced us to this and it is a favorite to make. We love how easy it is to prepare and everyone is always impressed with it!
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can Mexicorn (drained)
- 1 can black-eye peas (drained)
- 3/4 bottle of Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro OR 1/4 to 1/3 cup dried cilantro
- 1 small can black olives, chopped
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Mix all ingredients
This is simple recipe and great potluck or party food.
See more Recipes.